Come enjoy an unforgettable vacation in one of the most spectacular Blue Ridge, GA cabin rentals you could possibly imagine.
This gorgeous, seven-bedroom lodge has everything you need for that perfect getaway on the lake. Set on the shores of Lake Blue Ridge, Dock Holiday has a rarely found double-slip boat dock, complete with two additional ramps for jet skis – plenty of room to bring all your water toys! There's even a deck on top of the boat dock to kick back and have a few beers, watching the sun slowly float across the bright blue sky. Or if you're feeling adventurous, jump off the front of the dock and into the crystal clear water below!
Looking to appease your inner angler? Local fishermen closely guard the secret that Dock Holiday's cove is one of the best fishing spots on all of Lake Blue Ridge. You can even fish right off the deck of your private waterfront gazebo.
Inside, Dock Holiday gets even better. Straight from the pages of Restoration Hardware, its modern rustic furnishings are sure to delight. With luxurious yet comfortable, tastefully appointed décor throughout, this is a mountain cabin lover's dream come true.
The great room centers around a soaring stacked-stone fireplace, which draws your gaze upward to rustic exposed wood beams lining the vaulted cathedral ceilings and an impressive antler chandelier. A 60-inch TV tucks out of the way when not being used. Swivel it out into full view to watch your favorite show or catch the big game.
Taking a break from the lake? Gather up the gang and take over the rec room downstairs. You’ll be spoiled for choice with full-size, arcade-style video games including Space Invaders and Racecar Driving, not to mention a pool table and indoor shuffleboard. You can also curl up on the big couch around the fireplace to watch a movie on the cabin’s other 60-inch TV. If you prefer a more quiet moment, there is a cozy reading loft upstairs complete with gas fireplace.
After a long day playing on the water, step out onto the cozy screened-in porch, or lounge on the deck with its sensational long distance views over Lake Blue Ridge. To further sweeten the appeal of this amazing location on the lake, you’re only a three-mile drive from downtown Blue Ridge, all on a fully paved road. It’s a breeze to sail into town to grab a few last-minute items for dinner.
Fire up the grill or smoker and appease your group's ravenous appetites with a savory home-cooked meal served on the oversized dining table. Afterwards, watch a movie on one of the big-screen TVs. Be careful though, the sofas are so plush and comfy you might doze straight off and not even make it to one of the seven beautifully appointed bedrooms…
And you don’t want to miss them. The cabin sleeps 18 people, and each spacious bedroom has its own individual luxurious look and feel. The king master suite has a fireplace, and there’s even a couture-style private suite with its own living area, microwave, fridge and coffeemaker.
Make the most of lake life with a stay at Dock Holiday. This wonderland on the water will provide you and your guests with a holiday that’s sure to float your boat.
Ask for the discounted price starting at $799 when booking January 5th-May 15th excluding all holidays and summer months.
- High Speed Wireless Internet Connection
- Sleeps 18 (5 kings, queen, 2 twin beds, sleeper sofa, day bed with trundle)
- Game Room - regulation billiards table, shuffle board, 60” flat screen TV with DVD player, race car arcade game, Space Invader arcade game, wood burning fireplace, sofa, chair, large sectional sofa and ottoman, loveseat with ottoman, end tables, lamps
- Outdoor - screened-in porch, gas grill, chairs, table seats 6, lounge table seats 4; boat dock with 2 boat slips, 2 jet ski lifts, ramp with no steps to dock, sun deck, lounge chairs, waterside gazebo; hot tub seats 6
- Interior - wood tongue and groove, warm drywall finishes, exposed beams, ceiling fans, handicap accessible, elevator from main level to downstairs available upon request
- Kitchen - fully equipped kitchen, custom cherry cabinets, stainless steel appliances, kitchen bar seats 2, kitchen utensils, microwave, toaster, coffee maker
- Dining Room - dining table seats 8, leaf with 4 more chairs available in garage
- Media - cable, local phone
- Family Room - 2 sofas, 2 arm chairs, stone gas fireplace, 60” flat screen TV with DVD player, baby grand piano, coffee table, end tables, lamps, rug; adjoining sunroom with wicker rockers, end tables, lamps, rug
- Loft - 2 sofas, coffee table, end tables, lamps, stacked stone gas fireplace
- Bedrooms - main level bedroom with king bed, 22” TV, dresser, night stands, lamps, desk and chair; second main level bedroom with walnut log king bed, 40” TV, stone gas fireplace, sofa, arm chairs, dresser, night stands, lamps; upstairs bedroom with log and wrought iron king bed, 22” TV, dresser, chair, night stands, lamps, desk and chair; second upstairs bedroom with heavy timber king bed, 22” TV, dresser, bench, night stands, lamps; downstairs bedroom with branch queen bed, dresser, chair, night stands, lamps, rug; second downstairs bedroom with twin beds, dresser, night stands, lamps, sleeper sofa; garage apartment with king bed, night stands, lamps, dresser, sitting area, day bed with trundle, large arm chair, coffee table, end tables, lamps, rug
- Bathrooms - main level bath with tub/shower combo, vanity, handicap accessible; second main level bath, jetted soaking tub, shower, vanity; half bath in foyer; upstairs bath with tub/shower combo, vanity; second upstairs bath with tub/shower combo, vanity; downstairs bath with tub/shower combo; garage apartment bath, shower
- Child Amenities - 2 pack-n-plays in main floor master closet, basket of kids toys, board games, miscellaneous water toys in the garage
- Laundry - washer and dryer in downstairs bathroom
- Central HVAC
- Driveway - paved driveway, 2 car garage, parking for four vehicles only, flat area to store a boat trailer
- Ask for the discounted price starting at $799 when booking January 5-May 15th
- Peak rate for Memorial Day-Labor Day does not include free night with 6 night stay and an extra $100 per night for all holidays.
Check in time is 3:00 pm. Check out time is 10:00 am. A down payment is required to reserve the cabin. For complete rental terms, please read the Cabin Rental Agreement
The sixth night is free except during summer months.