Absolute Bliss Lodge…the name says it all. This North Georgia cabin rental offers a cozy, sexy getaway to reconnect with your loved one or a comfortable respite to spend quality time with friends or family. Sunny rooms, stunning views of the Blue Ridge Mountains, and peaceful surroundings will melt your cares away as soon as you walk through the door.
Each furnishing, fixture, and design decision in this true log cabin was made with absolute bliss in mind. Professionally decorated with antique furnishings and accents, it reflects classic country lodge comfort. The “pinecone and fir bough” motif throughout the home carries your lush natural surroundings indoors.
Long range, panoramic vistas invite you to relax and unwind. Take in the stunning mountain views from a rocking chair on the wrap-around deck, or while luxuriating in the hot tub.
The large kitchen continues the country lodge theme, yet this is no simple country kitchen. You’ll have every modern convenience at your disposal, from a dishwasher and microwave to elegant barware. Open a bottle of local wine and enjoy it in front of the stacked-stone, wood-burning fireplace. Or take your glass outside and share a romantic moment under the stars by the fire pit – called the “infinity” fire pit, as it’s positioned as if on a cliff.
Should the weather turn gloomy, you not only have Wii and board games available, but a generous collection of classic movies on DVD. Wrap up in a luxurious throw, light a fire in the fireplace, and watch one of the classics on the huge 55” flat screen HDTV.
The generously sized master bedroom will draw you in with its king-sized, canopy bed and antique chairs. Catch a late show on the TV discreetly hidden in the armoire before nodding off to sleep. Start each day by pouring yourself a cup of coffee at your personal coffee station and then stepping into your adjoining private sunroom. The sunroom’s “wall of windows” provides stunning views of the sun rising over the mountains surrounding Blue Ridge.
The cozy designer guest bedroom offers a queen-sized bed, with antique furnishings and artwork. Watch some TV then draw the blackout curtains for an ultra-deep sleep.
Absolute Bliss Lodge is a place to step back and enjoy the silence. Located in the Chattahoochee National Forest, this secluded lodge is nestled on 1.33 beautiful wooded acres. While you’re here you’ll feel a world away, yet you’re close to Beaver Knob, and conveniently located to both historic, downtown Blue Ridge and Blairsville, GA. Visit waterfalls, hike Appalachian trails and spend leisurely afternoons on horseback – all sure ways to soothe your soul.
This beautiful cabin will make you feel as if you’re wrapped in comfort from beginning to end. If you are looking for seclusion, luxury, and a unique mountain experience, welcome home!
- High Speed Wireless Internet Connection
- Sleeps 6 (king, queen, queen sleeper sofa)
- Outdoor - covered front porch with stacked-stone entry, wrap around deck, 4 rocking chairs, gas grill, ceiling fan, hot tub seats 4, seasonal patio set; custom infinity fire pit
- Interior - wood tongue and groove ceiling and walls, ceiling fans, 5” red oak plank floors throughout, tasteful artwork and accessories
- Kitchen - fully equipped kitchen, custom hand painted distressed cabinets, black appliances, custom quartz counter tops, kitchen breakfast bar seats 3, kitchen utensils, silver and dinnerware for 8, bake, bar, and cookware, microwave, toaster, blender, crockpot, large capacity coffee maker
- Dining Room - round, glass-topped dining table seats 6
- Media - satellite TV in Great Room and both bedrooms, local phone service
- Great Room - tasteful microsuede sleeper sofa and wingback chair, side chairs, stacked-stone, wood burning, floor-to-ceiling fireplace, 55” flat screen HDTV with DVD player and Wii game in custom, distressed media cabinet, coffee table, end tables, lamps, area rug, board games in guest room closet
- Bedrooms - main level bedroom with iron queen bed, 32” flat screen HDTV, dresser, night stands, mercury-glass lamps, chair, black-out curtains, area rug; upstairs master bedroom with canopy king bed, armoire, 32” flat screen HDTV with DVD player, side chairs, area rug, coffee station with coffee maker, adjoining sunroom with 2 large heavy cane chairs, leather footstools, ceiling fan, area rug
- Bathrooms - main level bath with tub/shower combo and hand-shower, vanity; upstairs master bath with jet tub and in-tub shower, vanity
- Pet Friendly - up to 2 well behaved dogs with prior management approval
- Laundry - washer and dryer downstairs in the basement
- Central HVAC
- Driveway - ample parking
Check in time is 3:00 pm. Check out time is 10:00 am. A down payment is required to reserve the cabin. For complete rental terms, please read the Cabin Rental Agreement
Purchase five nights and the sixth night is free