If you enjoy living the “Wilderness Way,” then this woodsy, artistic lodge is a definite standout among Blue Ridge mountain cabin rentals. It’s not only private with a great mountain feel, but its location is a perfect base camp for land and river-based adventure, or shopping and scenic attractions in downtown Blue Ridge.
The outdoor stone fireplace and cherry red Adirondack chairs at the front entry invite gatherings of friends and family on chilly nights filled with fresh mountain air. And with double glass doors exiting every room and many outdoor seating areas overlooking mountain views, guests will be drawn outside day and night. Get a fire going, make some hot cocoa and gather ‘round for nights filled with lively conversation.
With so many great adventures to be had, get up early to make the most of each day. Bring all of your outdoor gear and spend days hiking, kayaking or canoeing, tubing and fishing, camping or backpacking through the hills.
Back home, make a pot of piping hot chili for everyone to share at the dining room table, out on the picnic table or any of the seating on the deck. Downstairs in the game room, make a drink at the bar then play pool under the rustic twig chandelier, or play a round of darts. The kids can also have fun playing board games until bedtime. Then they can snuggle into the adorable bunk beds nestled into the bedroom just off of the game room. After they’re tucked in, step out to the luxurious spa on the downstairs deck. A nighttime dip will continue to melt away your everyday concerns and remind you how nice it is to get away for a while.
The cabin’s layout is perfect for gatherings but offers private areas and bedrooms when social time is over. Upstairs in the king master suite, spend a few moments sitting out on the balcony under the moonlight. You can also retire to the queen bedroom either on the main floor, which has its own Smart TV, or downstairs, with its own Jacuzzi tub as well as unique rock wall and flooring. Whether it’s cozy plaid bedding, a fishing theme or cheerful quilts, each room has its own charming, rustic personality with custom log furniture.
For early risers or night owls, the artist’s gallery in the loft space is a creative haven. Feeling inspired from your time out in the woods, spend some quiet time drawing or writing while the rest of the house sleeps.
Take the road less traveled. Here in this lush, leafy setting and authentic, woodsy cabin, you’ll feel connected to nature, inspired by its beauty, and right at home living the Wilderness Way of life.
- High Speed Wireless Internet Connection
- Sleeps 8 (king, 2 queens, bunk beds)
- Game Room - regulation billiards table, darts, wet bar, built-in sofa and bunk beds, 29” flat screen TV, docking station accepts Bluetooth and USB, board games
- Outdoor - main level deck, outdoor stone wood burning fireplace, 4 Adirondack chairs, coffee table, picnic table seats 6, wicker loveseat and 2 chairs, coffee table, end table, gas grill; lower deck, hot tub seats 6, bench, chairs, table
- Interior - wood tongue and groove, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped kitchen, custom cabinets, stainless steel appliances, breakfast counter seats 3, kitchen utensils, microwave, toaster, coffee maker
- Dining Room - dining table seats 6
- Media - satellite TV, local phone service
- Family Room - leather reclining sofa, oversized armchair, stone gas fireplace, 40” flat screen LED Smart TV with Netflix on demand, coffee table, end tables, rug, lamps
- Bedrooms - main level master with sleigh queen bed, 29” flat screen LED TV, dresser, night stands, chair, rug, lamps; upstairs master suite with rustic log king bed, 40” flat screen LED TV, Blu-Ray player with Netflix access, dresser, night stands, bookcase, rug, lamps, private deck with 2 rocking chairs, end table; downstairs with rustic log queen bed, dresser, chair, night stand, lamp
- Bathrooms - main level master bath with tub/shower combo, rustic wooden slab top, vanity; upstairs master bath with tub/shower combo, rustic wooden slab top, vanity; downstairs bath, Jacuzzi tub, tub/shower combo, vanity
- Laundry - washer and dryer downstairs utility room
- Central HVAC
- Driveway - paved roads to cabin, ample parking
- Other cabins nearby are White Tail Crossing, Aska Haven and Sunset Ridge
Check in time is 3:00 pm. Check out time is 10:00 am. A down payment is required to reserve the cabin. For complete rental terms, please read the Cabin Rental Agreement