Ahhh, comfortable luxury! Nestled into Hoot Owl Hill, Owls Nest is one of the warmest and welcoming North Georgia cabin rentals in these rolling hills. Great for a family or couple’s getaway, this cozy nest would make anyone a very happy bird.
Surrounded by peaceful, sweeping mountain views, breathtaking sunsets and the sounds of nature, this is the perfect place to rest and restore. Here, you’ll have the security of a gated cabin community and the privacy of a secluded location tucked away at the end of a private drive. While it’s still easy to get to many great mountain activities, it may be hard to leave when you find yourself this comfortable and relaxed.
Owls Nest’s open floor plan offers vaulted ceilings and huge windows that bathe the home in natural light. Beautifully decorated, the cabin’s lavish furnishings make you feel like you’re at your own private resort. Three gorgeous bedrooms invite you to burrow under lush covers, whether it’s the master bedroom suite upstairs or on the main floor, each with their own Jacuzzi tubs. There are also two full beds in the bedroom suite downstairs.
Sleep in, then spend the morning reading a book in the shade of one of the screened-in porches, either off the master bedroom or the great room…or watch a show on one of four TVs. When you’re ready to spread your wings, venture out for some shopping, hiking or head to the water for fishing, tubing or the adrenaline rush of white water rafting. Owls Nest is a perfect location for those who enjoy motorcycle cruising through the countryside. The cabin is only minutes away from great rides such as Suches Loop or 90 minutes from Deals Gap. Hop on the bike and soar through the great mountain roads of North Georgia.
The beautiful gourmet kitchen, adorned with black distressed cabinets and a stamped backsplash, is filled with everything you could want to prepare any dish. Use either the large island with built in cook top or go outside and grill up your favorite meal. Then grab a drink and enjoy watching the sunset illuminate the mountains while sitting out on the deck at a rustic pub table for two.
The bottom floor has its own living space, complete with a second fireplace. Light a fire and play air hockey or indoor shuffleboard, or simply open a bottle of wine and share some laughs and great conversation into the wee hours of the morning. Take the party outside for a dip in the hot tub or enjoy the tranquility of the outdoors around a wood burning fireplace on a large open deck or play a competitive game of corn hole.
For the ultimate in serenity, relaxation and fun, Owls Nest is a wise choice.
- High Speed Wireless Internet Connection
- Sleeps 8 (2 queens, 2 full)
- Game Room - air hockey, indoor shuffleboard, 46” flat screen TV with DVD player, stone gas fireplace, sofa, chairs, coffee table, rug, lamps, board games, Wii
- Outdoor - wrap around front porch: 2 rocking chairs, outdoor sofa, coffee table, pub table with 2 stools, 2 Adirondack chairs, gas grill; main level screened deck, loveseat, 2 chairs; lower large open deck, hot tub seats 6, wood burning fireplace, picnic table, 2 chairs with side table, 4 rocking chairs, high top table seats 4, corn hole; fire pit
- Interior - wood tongue and groove, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped kitchen, distressed black cabinets, stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops, stamped steel backsplash, kitchen island seats 2, kitchen utensils, microwave, toaster, blender, crockpot, coffee maker
- Dining Room - dining table seats 6
- Media - satellite TV, local phone service
- Family Room - large sofa, leather recliner, chair, stone gas fireplace, 50” flat screen TV, coffee table, end tables, rug, lamps
- Bedrooms - main level master suite with scrolled wood queen bed, 36” TV, dresser, night stands, rug, lamps; upstairs master suite with queen bed, 42” TV, dresser, night stands, rug, lamps, private screened in deck, chairs, love seat; downstairs with 2 full beds, dresser, night stand, lamp
- Bathrooms - main level master bath with Jacuzzi, shower, double vanities, walk-in closet; upstairs master bath with Jacuzzi, shower, double vanities, walk-in closet; main level half bath; downstairs bath with tub/shower combo, vanity
- Laundry - washer and dryer main floor hall closet
- Central HVAC
- Driveway - paved roads to cabin, paved split driveway
Check in time is 3:00 pm. Check out time is 10:00 am. A down payment is required to reserve the cabin. For complete rental terms, please read the Cabin Rental Agreement
Purchase five nights and the sixth is free.