It’s hard to find a more charming choice among Blue Ridge mountain cabin rentals than Mountain Haze. Great for a family or a few couples wishing for a wilderness escape, this cabin is filled with personality, from its authentic lodge design and high vaulted ceilings to mountain-themed décor and upscale furnishings. Every room brings the mountains indoors, with numerous wildlife mounts including deer, squirrel, and even moose.
Named for the early morning haze surrounding Prince Mountain, Mountain Haze offers a lush green setting and majestic mountain views in the distance. Discover the natural beauty of the area with an early morning hike or head off to the river for some fishing or water sports. Bring your bikes and go for a ride or check out the scenery on horseback. The hills are yours to explore.
Back home, gather around the wood-burning fireplace in the main room and play some board games. The pass-through firewood box makes it easy to get a nice crackling fire going. Relax, read a book or indulge in an afternoon nap.
In the evening, barbecue out on the deck while your guests kick back with a drink and keep you company. Pull up a rocking chair on the wraparound porch and have some laughs after dinner. You can also get some fun competition going in the game room downstairs with a few rounds of pool or foosball. Want to get the home fires burning? Take a romantic dip in the hot tub or cozy up around the fire pit under the stars, or just snuggle up with your sweetheart on the porch swing built for two.
After a fun-filled day in the fresh air, the call of the wild may turn into the call of your bed…The large queen master suite upstairs has its own jetted tub to unwind in. You can also enjoy a little quiet time in the adjacent landing area with its desk for reading or browsing the Internet on your laptop. There is also a comfy twin sleeper sofa for the little ones. There are also adorable queen bedrooms on the main floor and lower floor, along with a twin bedroom on the main floor and dual twin beds on the lower floor. Each spacious bedroom continues the wildlife theme with its own unique color scheme and nature-patterned quilts.
This cabin is perfect for enjoying the woods in luxury and comfort. Relaxing, warm and open, Mountain Haze is a wonderful place to reignite your energy, rekindle romance and reconnect with those you love.
- High Speed Wireless Internet Connection
- Sleeps 10 (3 queens, 3 twins, 1 twin sleeper sofa)
- Game Room - regulation billiards, foosball, 60" flat screen TV, surround sound, gas fireplace, sofa, coffee table, lamp, bench, 5 stools, board games, stereo system
- Outdoor - two wrap around decks, front covered deck 2 Adirondack chairs, end table; main level covered back deck, 6 rocking chairs, 2 end tables, gas grill, high top table with 2 chairs, ceiling fans; lower covered deck, hot tub seats 6, 2 person swing, picnic table seats 8; fire pit with bench seating
- Interior - wood tongue and groove, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped kitchen, custom wood cabinets, stainless steel appliances, kitchen utensils, microwave, coffee maker, blender, crockpot
- Dining Room - dining table seats 6
- Media - cable HDTV, high-speed Internet, local phone service
- Family Room - leather sofa, oversized chair with ottoman, 2 rockers, wood burning fireplace with pass-through firewood storage box, 50” flat screen TV with DVD player, coffee table, end tables, rug, lamp
- Bedrooms -upstairs master bedroom with log queen bed, 32" flat screen TV, rocker, chair, dresser, 2 side tables, alarm clock, lamps; landing area off master with desk for reading and twin sofa sleeper; main level with log queen bed, 42” flat screen TV, dresser, side table, lamp; second main level bedroom, log twin bed, 22” flat screen TV, dresser, side table, lamp; downstairs with log queen bed, 32" flat screen TV, dresser, side table, lamp, electric space heater; second downstairs bedroom with 2 platform twin beds, 42" flat screen TV, side table, lamp
- Bathrooms - main level bath with tub/shower combo, vanity, hair dryer; upstairs master bath, Jacuzzi tub, shower, vanity, hair dryer; downstairs bath with tub/shower combo, vanity, hair dryer
- Pet Friendly - up to 2 well behaved dogs with prior management approval, rustic style food and water bowls for dogs
- Laundry - washer and dryer downstairs laundry room
- Central HVAC
- Driveway - paved road to cabin with a sloped gravel driveway, ample parking
Check in time is 3:00 pm. Check out time is 10:00 am. A down payment is required to reserve the cabin. For complete rental terms, please read the Cabin Rental Agreement
Purchase five nights and the sixth is free