Behaving is a wonderful, all-around cabin for all kinds of great vacation
behavior –it’s cozy enough for a romantic getaway and large enough for multiple
families to enjoy. Its panoramas are all-inclusive with short and long-range
mountain views and idyllic pastoral scenes.
is only ten minutes from the quaint town of Blue Ridge and is perched perfectly
within a comfortable and paved cabin community located at the top of Trammell
Mountain. This executive-level cabin has a completely open floor plan and
offers amazing floor-to-ceiling glass windows overlooking the expansive
mountain range. The kitchen is fully equipped with handsome cabinetry and
high-end appliances. Sofas are simply supple and great indoor and outdoor
seating abound. Pull the
bar stools up to the all-rock kitchen bar topped with a slab of aged and
varnished knotty maple wood.
style cabin has four ample bedrooms, most with access to either the upper or
lower-level decks. An additional loft above the open family room is a perfect
spot to catch up on your reading or offers additional sleeping quarters for two
extra guests on the sofa and futon. All four bedrooms are furnished with king
beds with en suite accommodations on the main and upper level. Bunk beds
located in a game room level bedroom are a special touch for the kids.
downstairs game room offers a bar, billiards table, air hockey table and a sofa
for taking in the game on the flat screen or the views just beyond. This party
atmosphere can be extended outdoors on the deck and large 6 person hot tub
under the open sky. As night descends, wind down outside on the covered porch
around the stone fireplace and enjoy the idyllic moon shadowed mountain ranges.
In the morning, sip your coffee in front of the windows designed to capture
every view while listening to the distant sounds of the cows in the pasture
across the mountain.
Behaving is a perfectly appointed, “well-dressed” cabin teeming with amenities.
You’ll barely have time to experience all that this home and Blue Ridge has to
offer, no matter how long your vacation.
- High Speed Wireless Internet Connection
- Sleeps 10 (4 kings, bunk bed)
- Game Room - regulation billiards, air hockey, dart board, 46” LED HDTV with DVD player, movies, wet bar with 2 bar stools, leather sofa and loveseat, puzzles, board games
- Outdoor - main level covered deck, outdoor wood burning stone fireplace, dining table seats 6, gas grill, 8 rocking chairs, hot tub seats 6; ground level with stone walkway to horseshoe pit with 2 Adirondack chairs
- Interior - wood tongue and groove, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped kitchen, custom wood cabinets, stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops, 2 sinks, large wine cooler, kitchen bar seats 4, kitchen utensils, microwave, pancake griddle, toaster, coffee maker
- Dining Room - dining table seats 6
- Media - satellite TV, local phone service
- Family Room - leather sofa, chairs, ottoman, 2 custom hoop chairs, stacked stone wood burning fireplace, 46” flat screen TV, coffee table, end tables, rug, lamp
- Loft - couch, futon, reading chair with table, small desk and chair, lamp, bookcase stocked with books
- Bedrooms - main level master bedroom with custom maple slab king bed, dresser, night stands, lamps, leather recliner; upstairs master bedroom with hand carved cedar king bed, 32” flat screen TV with DVD player, log dresser, night stands, lamps, reading chair, side table, private deck with 2 Adirondack rocking chairs; downstairs bedroom with king bed, pine bunk bed, armoire with 32” TV, night stands, lamps, dressing table, chest; second downstairs bedroom with western pine king bed, reading sconces, dresser, chair, night stands
- Bathrooms - main level bath with walk-in shower, granite tops, vanity; upstairs master bath, walk-in stone tiled shower, Jacuzzi tub, granite tops, double vanities; downstairs bath with tub/shower combo, vanity with custom glass bowl sink
- Pet Friendly - up to 2 well behaved small dogs with prior management approval
- Laundry - full size washer and dryer main floor
- Central HVAC
- Driveway - paved road to cabin, ample parking
Check in time is 3:00 pm. Check out time is 10:00 am. A down payment is required to reserve the cabin. For complete rental terms, please read the Cabin Rental Agreement
Stay 5 nts get next nt free. Call for winter weekday discount quotes.