Creekside Veranda is one of the best-kept secrets among Blue Ridge GA cabin rentals. Surrounded by lush foliage and the soothing sounds of Fightingtown Creek, this breathtaking setting is the perfect place to get back to nature. This home is so close to the river’s edge it feels as if the current is flowing around you. Large picture windows offer an abundance of natural sunlight as well as views of the sparkling creek and tranquil field, reflecting a sunny green essence that brings the woods and river right inside.
Custom renovation by Keith Sumner, including the majority of the furniture, gives this luxurious cabin a new yet authentic rustic feeling. Professionally decorated, with custom rough-hewn logs, reclaimed barn siding and laurel branch railings create a wonderful, warm coziness throughout the home.
Awaken each morning with your coffee out on the upstairs master bedroom’s private balcony overlooking the creek. The spacious king bedroom on the first floor has seating on the porch, facing the creek as well. Then head out for a stroll along the water’s edge. Afterward, come back and lounge on one of the deck’s rocking chairs in the shade with an iced tea.
Make a casual lunch for everyone to eat inside amidst the kitchen’s gorgeous stonework, or take lunch out on the deck to enjoy in the fresh air. You can also take advantage of the deck’s gas grill to make an easy meal for the group day or night.
Head to downtown Blue Ridge or take advantage of the area’s many activities, including a canopy zip line tour within walking distance from Creekside Veranda’s driveway, or put on your waders and fly fish in the year-round, stocked trout stream for which Fightingtown Creek is so renowned. Then again, you may be tempted to stay and relax right where you are, listening to the water rush by as you daydream. Spend a perfect fall afternoon in the outdoor pavilion watching football on the flat screen TV – the wood-burning fireplace will keep you warm when the air starts turning crisp. Bring your basketball with you and shoot some hoops on the basketball court. On a rainy day, cozy up on the main room’s comfy couch near the fireplace, reading a book or watching a long awaited movie on the DVD player. After dinner, cap off the day with a dip in the hot tub right at the deck’s edge, with the creek flowing by and the stars above.
Turn on the fireplace in the master king bedroom on the second floor and snuggle up while watching TV before bed. Or indulge in the beautiful rustic bathroom’s stone dual shower and waterfall – you will feel like you’ve arrived in the Garden of Eden. In addition to the two kings, there’s also a lovely queen bedroom on the first floor.
From the moment you arrive at Creekside Veranda, your senses will awaken with the sights and sounds of nature all around you. Feel the days drift by in total peace and tranquility, and watch your cares simply float away.
- High Speed Wireless Internet Connection
- Sleeps 6 (2 kings, queen)
- Outdoor - main level veranda, dining table seats 8, gas grill, 4 rocking chairs, hot tub seats 4; pavilion with 42” flat screen TV, wood burning fireplace, sofa, chair, table; outdoor basketball court (bring your own ball)
- Interior - wood tongue and groove pine, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped kitchen, natural wood cabinets, black appliances, stone countertops, kitchen utensils, microwave, coffee maker
- Dining Room - dining table seats 6
- Media - satellite TV, local phone service
- Family Room - sectional sofa, stone gas fireplace, 42” flat screen TV with DVD player, coffee table, rug, end tables, lamp
- Bedrooms - all bedrooms furnished with custom Keith Summer furniture; master suite includes a king bed, 42” flat screen TV, stone electric fireplace, night stands, lamps, large walk-in closet, balcony overlooking creek with chairs and end table; main level bedroom with heavy timber king bed, log night stands, lamps, chest of drawers; main level second bedroom with carved log queen bed, log night stand, lamp, bookshelf, chest of drawers
- Bathrooms - upstairs master bath with dual shower and waterfall, stone tops, double copper sinks; main level bath with tub/shower combo, stone tops, copper sink
- Laundry - washer and dryer main level closet
- Central HVAC
- Driveway - ample parking
Check in time is 3:00 pm. Check out time is 10:00 am. A down payment is required to reserve the cabin. For complete rental terms, please read the Cabin Rental Agreement
Purchase five nights and the sixth night is free.