If you have high hopes for your precious time away, High Expectations is the North Georgia Mountains cabin rental for you. This is where wishes come true and joyful memories are made, a place where your spirits will soar and a sense of freedom and fun is in the air.
Located just a short 20 minute drive to the wonderful shops, restaurants and wine bars of downtown Blue Ridge and a half hour to Murphy, NC, where you can try your luck at the Harrah’s Casino, the cabin is perched on a mountain ridge, providing you with breathtaking vistas as far as your eye can see. Whether you’re on the main level, in the bedrooms, out on the wraparound decks, or soaking in the hot tub that accommodates six, you’ll take in up close and long range views of the mountains, each one worthy of a picture postcard.
Open and sunny with sky high ceilings and warm pine walls, High Expectations draws you in with its professionally decorated setting and wildlife motif, with fishing, bears, moose, and game themes greeting you in different areas throughout the cabin – right down to the family room’s fish-themed rug!
Outdoor enthusiasts have come to the right place. There is always something new to do and see here. Go for a refreshing hike on a local trail, or traverse the hills on horseback. Grab your golf clubs and hit the links, or head down to the river for a day of fishing, swimming and tubing. Back home you can spend a lazy day on the deck’s rocking chairs and porch swing, gazing out at the wide expanse of mountains and blue sky before you. Here in these beautiful surroundings, you’ll feel far from the busyness of city living, hidden away in your own peaceful paradise.
If indoor activities are more your speed, you’ll be right at home here too. Have fun all afternoon playing pool or foosball. Pair up in teams to play board games or cards, or go one on one with checkers and chess. Enjoy a ball game or movie on the large flat screen TV. Or simply curl up with a good book in the cozy loft and lose yourself for hours in another world.
Later in the day, grill some fresh fish and have an early dinner out on the picnic table in the fresh air. Then spend a relaxing evening settled into an Adirondack chair with a cool drink and watch the stars appear in the twilight sky.
Ride off into the sunset in the Western-themed master suite upstairs with its custom log bed and private walkout porch. There’s also a queen bedroom on the main floor that opens out to the deck, and a queen bedroom in the basement that opens to another deck and the hot tub. Each cozy, themed bedroom is situated on its own floor for added privacy, all with their own bathrooms.
High Expectations is a place for friends and family to escape, put aside their busy lives, and spend time enjoying each other’s company; a place where relationships are built and strengthened among the natural beauty of the mountains. Bring the ones you love here for a vacation that will truly exceed your High Expectations.
- High Speed Wireless Internet Connection
- Sleeps 10 (king, 2 queens, full futon, queen futon)
- Game Room - regulation billiards, foosball table, checkers and chess table, 52” flat screen HDTV with DVD player, boom box stereo, queen futon, coffee table, lamp, board games, cards
- Outdoor - covered deck with porch swing, 4 rocking chairs, rocking bench, 2 small tables, 2 picnic tables seating 8 each, charcoal grill (charcoal not provided); lower deck, hot tub seats 6, 2 Adirondack chairs
- Interior - wood tongue and groove, ceiling fans, ample window lighting
- Kitchen - fully equipped kitchen, pine cabinets, black appliances, counter bar seats 4, kitchen utensils, microwave, crockpot, toaster, blender, electric griddle, Keurig machine, regular coffee maker
- Dining Room - dining table seats 8
- Media - DirecTV with NFL Sunday ticket, local phone service
- Family Room - leather sofa, chair, wood burning fireplace, 39” flat screen HDTV with DVD player, coffee table, end tables, rug, lamps
- Loft - full sleeper futon, coffee table, end table, lamps, rug
- Bedrooms - main level with heavy timber queen bed, 32” flat screen HDTV, dresser, end table, lamp, rug; upstairs master suite with custom log king bed, 32” flat screen HDTV with DVD player, dresser, end tables, lamps, private balcony with 2 rockers, table; downstairs with queen, dresser, end table, lamp
- Bathrooms - main level bath with tub/shower combo, single vanity; upstairs master suite bath with Jacuzzi tub, shower, single vanity; downstairs bath with tub/shower combo, single vanity
- Laundry - washer and dryer on main level hall closet
- Central HVAC
- Driveway - paved road to cabin, gravel driveway
Check in time is 3:00 pm. Check out time is 10:00 am. A down payment is required to reserve the cabin. For complete rental terms, please read the Cabin Rental Agreement
Purchase five nights and the sixth night is free.