Buckhead Hideaway offers the perfect, peaceful escape from the city – while situated in a lovely, secluded setting, it’s only three miles from downtown Blue Ridge. This Georgia mountain cabin rental features beautiful hilltop views that turn from lush green leaves to striking fall foliage, along with spectacular sunsets.
This warm and welcoming home, featuring an all-wood interior and exterior, is bathed in light with large windows along the vaulted ceilings. The stylish décor reflects an upscale cabin theme, where every detail has been considered to make you feel comfortable. Original art highlighting the beauty of areas like Blue Ridge adorns the walls.
You and your guests will make the most of the cabin’s outdoor space, with three decks to take in the spectacular sights. From enjoying your morning coffee out on a rocking chair, watching the sunrise, to enjoying the warmth of the outdoor fireplace or the soothing hot tub in the evening, you’ll likely spend most of your day out here! You will be constantly amazed by the views before you – you may even see deer grazing nearby in the morning or near dusk.
On a chilly winter afternoon, curl up with a book on one of the leather sofas in the den, warmed by the fire and a cup of hot chocolate. Or head down to the game room to shoot some pool, play darts or games. In the evening, open a bottle of wine and make a hearty pasta dish in the open kitchen or grill some steaks out on the deck’s gas grill. When your feast is ready, enjoy it together in the cozy dining room.
After a nice, relaxing evening, retire to either the king master suite upstairs or the king bedroom on the main floor. There’s also a queen in the downstairs bedroom. Snuggle up under charming quilts for a deep, restful sleep.
The atmosphere at Buckhead Hideaway was designed for comfort, rest and relaxation. This secluded retreat will help you feel a million miles away from it all, and inspired by the beauty of nature. From the moment you wake up to the moment you go to sleep, every day here is about enjoying each moment, enjoying each other’s company and enjoying the breathtaking sights surrounding you.
- High Speed Wireless Internet Connection
- Sleeps 6 (2 kings, queen)
- Game Room - regulation billiards, darts, 46” flat screen HDTV with DVD player, stereo, iPod docking station, board games, sofa, chair, coffee table, end table, lamp
- Outdoor - main level deck, outdoor wood burning fireplace, 2 chairs with foot rests, 2 rocking chairs, sofa, gas grill; balcony off master with 2 chairs; lower deck, hot tub seats 6, 2 chairs
- Interior - wood tongue and groove, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped kitchen, custom cabinets, stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, counter bar seats 2, kitchen utensils, microwave, coffee maker
- Dining Room - dining table seats 6
- Media - DirecTV, local phone service
- Family Room - 2 leather sofas, stone gas fireplace, 42” flat screen HDTV with DVD player, iPod docking station, coffee table, end tables, lamps
- Bedrooms - main level with wood paneled king bed, 19” flat screen TV, dresser, end table, lamp, rug; upstairs master suite with wooden panel king bed, 32” flat screen HDTV with DVD player, dresser, end tables, lamps; downstairs bedroom with queen bed, chair, free standing clothes rack
- Bathrooms - main level bath with tub/shower combo, granite tops, vanity; upstairs master en suite bath with tub/shower combo, granite tops, double vanity
- Laundry - washer and dryer off main level bath
- Central HVAC
- Driveway - paved road to cabin, ample parking
Check in time is 3:00 pm. Check out time is 10:00 am. A down payment is required to reserve the cabin. For complete rental terms, please read the Cabin Rental Agreement
Purchase five nights and the sixth night is free!