The excitement will begin as soon as you enter this private gated community and start seeing sneak peeks of the majestic views that await you. You’ll soon be arriving at the pinnacle of comfort and beauty among Blue Ridge mountain cabin rentals.
Sitting near the crest of the mountaintop, Almost Everest reigns over big, multi-layered mountain views. This one-of-a-kind, European-styled log home features signature arches around the patio, porches and around the roofline. The charm continues inside, where you’ll be welcomed by beautiful upscale furnishings that create an elegant lodge feel. With cathedral, open beam ceilings, custom furniture and special touches such as log mantles, longhorn antlers, and nature-inspired accents throughout, this cabin is truly the peak of relaxed luxury and comfort.
Awake, brew a pot of coffee and make pancakes for everyone in the sumptuous kitchen as the sun streams in through floor-to-ceiling windows in the great room. Have breakfast out on the wraparound deck surrounded by stellar views of mountaintops and the Cohutta National Forest.
Adventurers rejoice, for perched here at Almost Everest, you are close to all the best that the North Georgia Mountains has to offer. Head to any number of hiking trails nearby for an invigorating walk or climb, or don your swimsuits and make the quick drive to Lake Blue Ridge for a dip. You’re also only 15 minutes from downtown Blue Ridge, so spend an afternoon scouting its boutiques and antique stores for treasures, or enjoy the thrill of a concert or festival near town.
On rainy days, bring the adventure indoors. Downstairs in the game room, deal a hand of poker or cards on the poker table, or spend the afternoon playing board games or Playstation3. In the evening, settle in for a movie or use the telescope for peaceful stargazing. On the main floor, lounge in the great room around the beautiful, floor-to-ceiling wood-burning fireplace with a glass of wine. You also can relax on the private hot tub deck in a large 6 person hot tub, taking in the mountain views and the beautiful starry night. Or relax on a rocking chair around the screened-in porch’s outdoor fireplace, where a roaring fire will be the perfect complement to a chilly evening.
Each of the three bedrooms resides on its own floor, with two master suites, providing privacy for early risers and night owls alike. Make yourself at home in the king bedroom on the main floor, the king bedroom upstairs with its picture window and adjoining loft, or the queen bedroom downstairs. There’s also a comfy pullout bed on the lower floor to accommodate more guests.
Here at Almost Everest you’ll truly feel like you’re on top of the world. A trip to this mountaintop oasis will take your spirits to new heights, with fun-filled days, adventure and happy memories.
- High Speed Wireless Internet Connection
- Sleeps 8 (2 kings, queen, queen pull-out)
- Game Room - poker/card table, Playstation3 (plays Blu-ray), 46” flat screen TV, DVD library, telescope for star gazing, stone gas fireplace, 2 chairs (swivel and rock), pull-out queen sofa, couch, chair, coffee table, end table, lamps, board games, puzzles, books
- Outdoor - screened-in porch, 4 rocking chairs, stone wood burning fireplace, ceiling fan; covered deck, dining table seats 6,4 padded rocking lounge chairs, drink table, end table; gas grill, server bar; hot tub seats 6
- Interior - wood tongue and groove, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped kitchen, custom cabinets, black appliances, granite countertops, kitchen utensils, toaster, crock pot, microwave, coffee maker, blender
- Dining Room - inlay dining table seats 6
- Media - satellite TV, local phone service
- Family Room - 2 love seats, 2 high back recliner chairs, stone wood burning fireplace, 46” flat screen HDTV above fireplace with DVD player, coffee table, end tables, lamps
- Loft - large leather double reclining sofa, L shaped oak desk
- Bedrooms - main level master suite with wrought iron twig and hand hewn wood king bed, rocking chair, dresser, end tables, lamps, rug; upstairs master suite with wrought iron twig style king bed, 40” flat screen HDTV, chair with ottoman, dresser, end tables, lamps; downstairs bedroom with queen bed, dresser, night stands, lamps
- Bathrooms - main level master bath with walk-in tile shower, Jacuzzi tub, walk-in closets, double vanity; main level half bath; upstairs master bath with walk-in tile shower, vanity; downstairs bath with walk-in shower, vanity
- Laundry - washer and dryer on main level
- Central HVAC
- Driveway - paved road to cabin, ample parking, shed will hold 2 motorcycles
Check in time is 3:00 pm. Check out time is 10:00 am. A down payment is required to reserve the cabin. For complete rental terms, please read the Cabin Rental Agreement
Purchase five nights and the sixth is free