All Decked Out, indeed! This spectacular Blue Ridge cabin rental boasts two huge wraparound decks, perfect for entertaining outdoors or simply enjoying some quiet solitude in nature.
A feeling of relaxation will take over you here, where you’re surrounded by nothing but nature’s beauty. This cabin’s prow-front windows offer views of Mother Nature all year ‘round, from the first buds of spring through a blaze of color in the fall and the chance flurry of snowflakes in winter. Its warm and inviting all-pine interior features rustic décor in warm earth tones and a casual elegance that will make you feel comfortable the moment you walk in the door.
Spend the morning relaxing on the porch swing, reading or watching TV on the large flat screen TV in the family room while the kids have fun downstairs in the game room, playing foosball, pool or darts. They can also watch TV in the game room on another large flat screen TV while curled up in front of a cozy fire.
Once you’re feeling refreshed and ready for some action, there are plenty of options to choose from. Head out for a hike or spend the day on the water, whitewater rafting or tubing. If shopping is your sport of choice, there are plenty of shops to choose from in downtown Blue Ridge, followed by a leisurely late lunch at a nearby café.
Gourmet chefs will feel right at home in the ample kitchen, which provides dinner service for twelve and all the accouterments required, from coffee pots to wine glasses, a microwave, and a wide variety of cooking utensils, pots and casserole dishes. You can also cook dinner easily outside thanks to a gas grill and two charcoal grills, and there’s enough room for everyone to eat out on the decks.
In the evenings, lounge on an Adirondack chair or one of the multiple rockers with a cool drink enjoying the evening air. Then get out the board games and puzzles and have a family night inside or out on the deck. Finish the day with a relaxing soak in the hot tub.
You can choose from three bedrooms or the loft, all outfitted with charming country bedding and rustic log furniture. In the queen master bedroom upstairs, see the stars through the windows of your cathedral ceiling or while you luxuriate in the Jacuzzi. Have your morning coffee out on your private balcony overlooking mountain views, or choose the queen bedroom on the main floor, which has deck access with seating for two. The kids can snuggle up in the downstairs bedroom’s three twin beds or the twin in the loft near their parents.
This is a cabin that’s truly All Decked Out with everything you need for a great mountain vacation. Bring your favorite people to spend time with, and let the fun begin.
- High Speed Wireless Internet Connection
- Sleeps 8 (2 queens, 4 twins)
- Game Room - regulation billiards table, foosball, darts, 42” flat screen TV with DVD player, 2 chairs, rocker, sofa, coffee table, stone gas fireplace
- Outdoor - screened-in main level porch with stone wood burning fireplace, teak dining table seats 8 (with the leaves up), 4 chairs, end table; gas grill, 2 charcoal grills (bring charcoal), 4 rocking chairs, small table; lower deck with porch swing, hot tub seats 6, 2 Adirondack chairs with table; balcony off master bedroom with 2 chairs, small table; deck off mail level bedroom has 2 chairs and a small table
- Interior - all wood tongue and groove, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped kitchen, custom cabinets, black appliances, granite countertops, kitchen counter seats 2, kitchen utensils, microwave, toaster, coffee maker
- Dining Room - dining table seats 8
- Media - satellite TV, local phone service
- Family Room - leather sofa, loveseat and chair, stone gas fireplace, 42” flat screen TV with DVD player, coffee table, end tables, lamps, rug, games and puzzles in credenza
- Loft - twin bed, chairs and table
- Bedrooms - master upstairs with rustic pine log queen bed, slide-out closet storage, night stands, lamps, balcony with 2 chairs and a table; main level bedroom with rustic pine log queen bed, dresser, night stand, lamp, deck access with chairs and table; downstairs bedroom with 3 pine log twin beds, closet and shelf storage, night stands, lamps
- Bathrooms - upstairs master with Jacuzzi, large tiled walk-in shower, double vanities, granite tops; main level bath with tub/shower combo, granite vanity; downstairs bath with tub/shower combo, granite vanity; on-demand hot water system
- Pet friendly - up to 2 well behaved dogs with prior management approval
- Child amenities - games and puzzles in Family Room
- Laundry - washer and dryer in main level bathroom closet
- Central HVAC
- Driveway - paved road to cabin driveway, ample parking
Check in time is 3:00 pm. Check out time is 10:00 am. A down payment is required to reserve the cabin. For complete rental terms, please read the Cabin Rental Agreement
Purchase five nights and the sixth night is free