Blue Ridge cabin rentals offer a perfect escape for anglers looking to catch some fish, and Woolly Bugger is a prize catch of its own. Even when you’re not fishing, you’ll never be far from water, as the cabin is situated perfectly before a large, picturesque pond.
This lovely cabin will “lure” you in with its cheerful wildlife and nature-theme; high-end décor in warm earth tones; and glossy wood walls, floors and high vaulted ceilings throughout the home.
Wake up early and pack a picnic lunch, then grab your waders, rod & fly box and head down to the lower Toccoa River tailwater. Spend hours on the river in peaceful solitude if you’re the lone fishing fanatic while the rest of the family goes swimming or tubing, or bring the kids and show them the ropes so you can enjoy reeling in catches together for years to come.
After a great day on the water, head back home and kick back for a while before dinner. Unwind on the front porch’s rocking chairs with your choice of an ice-cold beverage, enjoying views of the tranquil pond before you and the sounds of nature soothing your soul.
When everyone’s ready, fire up the grill and cook up some fresh bass or trout from the day’s catch. Talk about your plans for the next day over dinner, whether it’s hiking, horseback riding or more fishing. Afterwards, relax on the screened-in back porch or the adjoining porch with its outdoor fireplace, having some laughs and enjoying your peaceful, woodsy setting. On cooler evenings, stay cozy inside in front of the wood-burning fireplace in the main room, watching a movie or playing board games.
There are two beautiful bedrooms awaiting you each night. Slide the barn doors to the master queen bedroom upstairs and enter a warm, serene setting, or settle into the main floor’s queen bedroom with its charming wildlife-themed patchwork quilt.
Just as woolly buggers are one of the top patterns to have in any fly box, Woolly Bugger is a top cabin among Blue Ridge cabin rentals. Time spent here is a gift you can give to your family, a legacy to pass on to your children and eventually theirs as well. This is one catch you won’t want to release.
- High Speed Wireless Internet Connection
- Sleeps 4 (2 queens)
- Outdoor - screened-in back porch, gas grill, 4 chairs; attached porch with outdoor stone wood burning fireplace, 4 chairs, 2 end tables; front porch overlooking pond, 2 Amish rocking chairs
- Interior - all wood tongue and groove, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped kitchen, custom cabinets, black appliances, custom countertops, kitchen counter seats 2, kitchen utensils, microwave, blender, coffee maker
- Dining Room - dining table seats 6
- Media - cable TV, local phone service
- Family Room - leather sofa and loveseat, stone wood burning gas fireplace, 43” flat screen TV with Blu-ray player, DVD movies, coffee table, end tables, lamps, board games
- Bedrooms - main level bedroom with rustic log queen bed, 32” flat screen TV with DVD player, night stands; upstairs master with rustic log queen bed, 26” flat screen TV with DVD player, dresser, night stands, lamps
- Bathrooms - main level bath tub/shower combo; upstairs bath tub/shower combo
- Laundry - washer and dryer in main level hallway
- Central HVAC
- Driveway - paved roads to cabin, paved driveway, ample parking
Check in time is 3:00 pm. Check out time is 10:00 am. A down payment is required to reserve the cabin. For complete rental terms, please read the Cabin Rental Agreement
Purchase five nights and the sixth is free