Choosing between the mountains or the beach? There’s nothing like the four seasons here in the mountains, where the hills, rivers and lakes are your playground all year long. Whether you’re seeking great outdoor activities or pure rest and relaxation, Best Beach Alternative offers the greatest “alternative” of all – a rejuvenating retreat for friends and family.
This gorgeous North Georgia cabin rental is filled with light thanks to its stunning glass prow design, and is beautifully appointed with rustic décor, indoor and outdoor fireplaces, exposed beams, stone drystack and slate tile accents, knotty pine throughout, and the lovely inlaid bramble banister that runs the length of the stairs in the great room and accents the stone fireplace on the covered deck.
Adding to its charm, Best Beach Alternative has a little secret in store…You’ll find wall-mounted bottle openers at every turn. Challenge your guests to find them all and offer a door prize. It’s a great game for a rainy day!
Round up the troops and head out for a hike, tube down the river, or grab your gear and go fishing. Take the reins and go horseback riding, or drive five short miles to downtown Blue Ridge for a spa visit and some shopping.
When everyone’s worked up an appetite, a chef’s kitchen awaits you, complete with a double convection oven and all of the amenities to cook up a feast. Have dinner out on the backyard picnic table surrounded by trees and starry skies.
Unwind on the wraparound deck, lounging on a rocking chair in front of the wood-burning fireplace with a frosty bottle of beer – conveniently popped with a nearby opener. The kids can play board games out on the deck’s dining table or head down to the game room for hours of fun with Wii, puzzles and cards. Step out of the French doors downstairs and have a refreshing soak in the hot tub. Or gather everyone around the fire pit for s’mores and ghost stories.
Every bedroom offers a cozy atmosphere with quilt-covered beds, each on a separate floor for added privacy. Upstairs, in the master king bedroom, you’ll have your own private screened-in sitting deck. Settle into a rocking chair and gaze out at the stars, which you can also see through the bedroom’s large “cutout” offering a wonderful view through the home’s prow windows to outdoor vistas. You’ll also have sweet dreams in the main level’s queen bedroom with its warm country charm. The kids will love having a sleepover downstairs in the bear-themed bedroom, with a full bed and two twin beds to snuggle up in.
Relaxing in this fun and carefree setting, immersed in nature’s beauty, you’ll know this mountain retreat is by far the Best Beach Alternative.
- High Speed Wireless Internet Connection
- Sleeps 8 (king, queen, full, 2 twins)
- Game Room - 50” flat screen TV with DVD player, Wii, iPod docking speaker, board games, cards, puzzles, books, DVD videos/movies, fabric sectional sofa, end tables, chairs, custom double seat rocker, stacked stone gas fireplace
- Outdoor - wrap around main level deck, 4 rockers, dining table seats 4, 4 folding chairs, table, gas grill; covered main deck with stacked stone wood burning fireplace; screened-in deck, 2 rockers off upstairs master; patio, hot tub seats 6, chairs, table, bench; fire pit with benches, picnic table seats 6
- Interior - all wood tongue and groove, ceiling fans throughout
- Kitchen - fully equipped kitchen, custom cabinets, stainless steel appliances, tile countertops, double convection ovens, kitchen utensils, microwave, coffee maker, toaster oven, breakfast bar seats 3
- Dining Room - dining table seats 8
- Media - satellite TV, local phone service
- Family Room - leather sofa, leather sunken chair, custom double rocker, coffee table, end tables, lamps, wool rugs, stone gas fireplace
- Bedrooms - main level with iron queen bed, night stands, dresser, lamps; upstairs master with king bed, dresser, night stands, lamps, 42” flat screen TV with DVD player, door opens to screened-in deck; downstairs with full, 2 twin beds, night stand, lamps
- Bathrooms - main level bath with tub/shower combo, custom wood vanity, bronze fixtures, large rustic mirror; upstairs master en suite bath, slate tile walk-in shower, double sinks, custom wood vanity, bronze fixtures, large rustic mirror; downstairs bath with tub/shower combo, custom wood vanity, bronze fixtures, large rustic mirror
- Laundry - washer and dryer in entry to main level bathroom
- Central HVAC
- Driveway - paved with ample parking
Check in time is 3:00 pm. Check out time is 10:00 am. A down payment is required to reserve the cabin. For complete rental terms, please read the Cabin Rental Agreement
Purchase five nights and the sixth is free.