Ahh, the lake! If you’re looking for a waterfront home away from home, Firefly Lake House offers a refreshing respite right on Lake Nottely during the summer months.
This contemporary, spacious three-level house provides plenty of room for everyone, easily accommodating several couples or one or two families. Professionally decorated, it features upscale furnishings throughout the home and four luxurious bedrooms awaiting you at the end of each fun-filled day on the lake.
Start your day with an easy breakfast in the sunny and beautiful kitchen with the adjacent dining table accommodating six. Your wooded surroundings will provide just the right amount of sun and shade. Or take your morning coffee out to the screened-in porch and sip it on a glider or Adirondack chair as a cool morning breeze rustles in the trees around you.
By now everyone will be ready to make waves. From the lower deck, walk down the stairs to your own private dock on the water. In the spring and summer, spend a laidback day on the lake, fishing, swimming or boating, all the while basking in sunshine, cool water and fresh air.
As the sun’s light fades, everyone can head inside and get ready for dinner. Play a little music, grill your fresh catch and enjoy your meal at the dining table on the screened-in porch, surrounded by peaceful waterfront views.
At night, indulge in a dip in the hot tub or relax around the fire pit in the Adirondack chairs. During the summer, fireflies will flit around you with their small sparks of light, adding a little extra electricity to the evening air. In the fall, you’ll be delighted by the beautiful bursts of color from the changing leaves in the trees surrounding the house.
In cooler months, get a crackling fire going in the great room’s beautiful stone fireplace, then gather around on the plush suede sofas with a glass of wine, laughing and enjoying each other’s company. Downstairs on the lower level, shoot some pool by the cozy fireplace or lounge on the comfy leather sofas while watching TV.
At the end of the evening, four large bedrooms indulge you with comfy furniture and sumptuous bedding. Make yourself at home in one of two king master bedrooms – either the master suite on the main level where you can also soak in the Jacuzzi tub, or the master bedroom upstairs that also offers a sitting area. You can also delight in a peaceful night’s sleep in either of the queen bedrooms upstairs. With the windows open, you’ll be lulled to sleep with the soothing sounds of the water lapping gently below you.
Firefly Lake House is a magical place to escape to any time of year. Like catching fireflies in a jar, capture brilliant memories here that you’ll treasure forever.
- High Speed Wireless Internet Connection
- Sleeps 8 (2 kings, 2 queens)
- Game Room - regulation billiards table, leather sofa, chair and ottoman, 42” flat screen TV, stone gas fireplace, tile floor, lamps
- Outdoor - main level screened-in porch, dining table seats 4, 2 Adirondack chairs, 2 person glider; lower level, hot tub seats 6, gas grill, 2 Adirondack chairs; front porch, 2 rocking chairs; lower level deck near lake, fire pit with 4 Adirondack chairs; dock with ladder for swimming in summer months only, fishing, boating. Dock does not float after September so ask for off season pricing. There is no water in this cove Sept-March
- Interior - wood, warm drywall finishes, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped kitchen, custom cabinets, stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, island, kitchen utensils, microwave, coffee maker, toaster oven
- Dining Room - dining table seats 6 with leaf
- Media - satellite TV, local phone service
- Family Room - 2 suede sofas, 2 chairs, stone gas fireplace, 42” flat screen TV with DVD player, side tables, lamp
- Bedrooms - main level master with wood paneled king bed, 32” TV, night stand, dresser, lamps, chairs; upstairs master with poster king bed, 27” TV, sitting area, dresser, night stand, lamps, chair, desk and chair, mirror; upstairs guest room with wood paneled queen bed, dresser, night stand, lamps, chair; guest bedroom upstairs with queen bed, dresser, night stand, lamps
- Bathrooms - main level master bath with walk-in travertine shower, Jacuzzi tub, granite counter tops, double vanities; main level powder room; upstairs bath with tub/shower combo; downstairs bath with tub/shower combo
- Pet Friendly - up to 2 well behaved dogs with prior management approval
- Laundry - washer and dryer in lower level
- Central HVAC
- Driveway - paved road to cabin, paved driveway, garage parking for car, ample parking
Check in time is 3:00 pm. Check out time is 10:00 am. A down payment is required to reserve the cabin. For complete rental terms, please read the Cabin Rental Agreement
Purchase five nights and the sixth night is free- Sept-mid May starts at $209 per night