God’s Serenity welcomes you with both its spacious main house and a separate guesthouse. Walk up the stone pathway and take your pick on where you’ll rest your head – both offer spaces for rest and relaxation. The guesthouse offers privacy for a second couple joining you, with a separate entrance and deck that also offers incredible panoramas.
Built by the founder of Actors, Models & Talent for Christ, God’s Serenity is an artistic masterpiece, featuring floor-to-ceiling straw-colored polished wood; majestic, soaring ceilings; an eye-catching rustic staircase; and an eclectic blend of lux leather furniture, artistic décor and whimsical country accents. This is the perfect place to get your creative juices flowing when you need some divine inspiration. Located in Morganton along the county line, this heavenly Blue Ridge GA cabin rental offers incredible two-state views and three-state access.
Make yourself at home in the main house’s beautiful great room, curled up on the sofa with a good book. Or lounge on a rocking chair on the wraparound porch, sipping an iced tea and enjoying a little peaceful reflection while watching a breathtaking sunset. Stroll the private trails woven throughout the property’s sprawling two acres of land, breathing in the crisp mountain air while surrounded by nature’s beauty. Grab your gear and go fishing, or hit the links at one of the pristine golf courses near by. Go for a refreshing bike ride through the hills, or perhaps see the countryside via horseback.
Upon returning home, make dinner while your guests gather on the quaint rustic stools around the kitchen island to keep you company. Open the French doors downstairs in the game room and enjoy awe-inspiring mountain views while having some fun shooting pool.
Each bedroom in the main house greets you with cozy patchwork quilts, yet all have their own special look and feel. The king master reigns over the cabin, perched in the loft above, while the queen bedroom and twin bedroom reside on the main floor. Have your morning coffee out on the porch and get ready for another day of fun and adventure, while those staying in the guesthouse sleep in and have a lazy morning all to themselves.
Few places are as relaxing and magical as God’s Serenity. Spend some peaceful days here and come away feeling inspired by God’s creation and the beauty surrounding you.
- High Speed Wireless Internet Connection
- Sleeps 8 (2 kings, queen, 2 twins)
- Game Room - regulation billiards, leather sofa and chair, 42” flat screen TV, board games, tiled floor, double doors open onto terrace
- Outdoor - main level wrap around deck, rocking chairs, outdoor dining table seats 6, ceiling fans, gas grill; lower terrace, hot tub seats 6; fire pit; 2 acre fenced yard; nearby walking trails; automatic generator
- Interior - all wood tongue and groove, hardwood maple floors, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped kitchen, custom hickory cabinets, stainless steel appliances, double ovens, kitchen utensils, microwave, coffee maker, island counter seats 4
- Dining Room - dining table seats 6
- Media - satellite TV, local phone service
- Family Room - leather sofa and 2 chairs, ottoman, rocking chair, stone wood burning fireplace, 50” TV with DVD player, coffee table, end tables, lamps, red wool oriental rugs, wood carved staircase
- Loft - sitting area, books
- Bedrooms - main level with heavy timber queen bed, night stands, dresser, chair, lamps; upstairs master with log king bed, dressers, night stand, lamps; downstairs with 2 twin beds, 14” TV, bookshelf, dresser, night stand, lamps
- Bathrooms - main level bath with tiled walk-in shower; upstairs master bath with bubble tub, walk-in shower, double vanities; downstairs bath with tub/shower combo, vanity
- Pet Friendly - up to 2 well behaved dogs with prior management approval
- Child Amenities - pack and play
- Laundry - washer and dryer in basement; guest house washer and dryer on main level
- Central HVAC
- Driveway - paved circle driveway, ample parking
- Guest house - covered walkway to private entrance; heavy timber king bed, night stands, lamps, dresser; bath with tub/shower combo; gas heating stove, wood floors; French doors open to deck; full kitchen, microwave, coffee maker, dinette seats 2; leather sofa and reclining love seat, 30” TV with DVD player; laundry room
Check in time is 3:00 pm. Check out time is 10:00 am. A down payment is required to reserve the cabin. For complete rental terms, please read the Cabin Rental Agreement
Purchase five nights and the sixth night is free