If you’ve been dreaming of a great mountain vacation, Dream Weaver is the place to make it come true. This cabin nestled in the woods offers long-range mountain views and a carefree, laidback atmosphere. It’s a smooth and easy trip from downtown Blue Ridge, with a paved road and driveway leading up to the cabin.
This dream destination features upscale furnishings with wildlife-themed décor and honey-hued wood throughout. Three stacked stone fireplaces adorn the living area, game room, and outdoors on the lower porch, offering a cozy, stylish setting no matter where you are.
Spend the morning taking it easy, planning out the activities for the day. Flip some pancakes in the fully equipped kitchen, which has every amenity you’ll need for a luxury vacation.
When you’re ready for the adventure to begin, rent a boat or jet ski, or swim the pristine waters of Lake Blue Ridge. Go whitewater rafting on the Cartecay, Nantahala or Ocoee, or spend the day fishing or floating down the Toccoa in a tube. Head to Mercier Orchards for a wagon ride and the best fried pies around. For a little nostalgia, take the Blue Ridge Scenic Railway or see a movie at the Swan Drive-In.
Back home, grill some burgers out on the deck and have dinner on the screened-in porch or picnic table below, then relax afterward on an Amish rocker or chaise lounge with a cocktail, watching the sky’s changing colors.
Wind down from your fun-filled day in the delightful game room downstairs. Make your guests a drink at the wet bar, grab a snack from the mini-fridge and play some pool or board games. Feel your cares melt away as you unwind in the hot tub in front of the glowing fireplace. Or make s’mores by the fire pit and share some laughs under the twinkling sky.
Sweet dreams are guaranteed here. Three charming bedroom suites welcome you, each with king-sized beds dressed in cozy lumberjack checked bedding of red, blue or green, and their own private bathroom. Climb the beautiful mountain laurel staircase to the master bedroom suite for a soak in your own Jacuzzi tub, or enjoy the privacy of your own special deck. From the main floor bedroom, you can also step out to the screened-in porch for a last look at the stars.
Conveniently located just 90 minutes north of Atlanta and 90 minutes south of Chattanooga, Dreamweaver is a true treasure among North Georgia cabin rentals. This peaceful retreat amongst the trees is the perfect setting for weaving dreams and memories with family and friends.
- High Speed Wireless Internet Connection
- Sleeps 8 (3 kings, futon)
- Game Room - regulation billiards, wet bar and mini fridge,4 bar stools, leather sofa, 2 high bar stools, 30” flat screen TV, stereo, board games, card table and chairs in storage closet
- Outdoor - main level screened-in deck, dining table seats 4, rocking bench, Amish rocker, chaise lounge, end tables; gas grill outside screened-in deck; screened-in deck off master with rockers; lower deck with stone gas fireplace, hot tub seats 5; fire pit and picnic table seats 4
- Interior - all wood tongue and groove, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped kitchen, custom cabinets, black appliances, granite countertops, kitchen utensils, microwave, coffee maker, toaster oven, blender, mixer, breakfast bar seats 2
- Dining Room - dining table seats 6
- Media - satellite TV, local phone service
- Family Room - leather sofa and chair, cabin chair with footstool, Amish rocker, stone gas fireplace, 38” flat screen TV with DVD player, coffee table, end tables, lamps, rugs, hand crafted laurel staircases
- Loft - futon, stereo, checkers table, end table, lamp
- Bedrooms - main level with heavy timber king bed, 18” TV with DVD player, night stands, dresser, lamps; upstairs master with log king bed, 24” flat screen TV, dresser, night stand, lamps, private en suite bath, private screened-in deck; downstairs with king bed, 28” flat screen TV with DVD player, built in dresser, night stand, lamps
- Bathrooms - main level bath with tub/shower combo, vanity; upstairs master en suite bath, Jacuzzi, walk-in tiled shower, double vanities; downstairs bath with tub/shower combo, vanity
- Laundry - washer and dryer in main level bathroom closet
- Central HVAC
- Driveway - paved road to cabin, paved driveway, ample parking
Check in time is 3:00 pm. Check out time is 10:00 am. A down payment is required to reserve the cabin. For complete rental terms, please read the Cabin Rental Agreement
Purchase five nights and the sixth is free