From the moment you arrive at Mountain View Lodge, you will be captivated by the visual splendor before you. Among Blue Ridge cabin rentals, this mountain lodge boasts absolutely unparalleled views.
Situated on a ridgeline overlooking truly endless vistas, Mountain View Lodge lives up to its name. Its log exterior, all-wood interior and tasteful, rustic décor provide the perfect backdrop for an authentic mountain getaway. The cabin’s prow design, with floor-to-ceiling windows in the main living and dining areas, offer unobstructed panoramic views. Invite some special guests, as the main floor, with its open kitchen and spacious living area, is perfect for entertaining.
If you’re an early riser, catch the first glimpse of the sun ascending in the east each morning. Sip your morning coffee by the fireplace on the screened-in porch, or watch from the main level or lower level wraparound deck, both of which offer comfortable chairs to take in the stunning sunrise.
If indoor entertainment is your desire, you’ve chosen the right cabin. Downstairs, the beautifully finished recreation room is a sight to behold for kids of all age. Spend the afternoon playing BlongoBall, Xbox Kinect, pool, ping pong, darts or board games, or cuddle up by the gas fireplace and watch a movie. Step out on to the lower deck to relax in the outdoor spa surrounded by breathtaking scenery.
If you prefer outdoor activities, take the gang whitewater rafting on the Ocoee River, or perhaps go canoeing and tubing on the Toccoa or Lake Blue Ridge, all just a short drive away. Take the scenic train ride from Blue Ridge to McCaysville, where it’s possible to stand in both Tennessee and Georgia. Go hiking and explore beautiful waterfalls, or drive to downtown Blue Ridge for its fantastic shops and have dinner at one of its charming restaurants.
As the sun fades to indigo skies, head back to the cabin to watch the night light show begin from your bedroom’s private deck. The spacious master bedroom upstairs also features a king bed with rustic carved furniture and cozy décor, and an ensuite bathroom that offers a Jacuzzi tub, all perfect for relaxing and getting away from it all. The main level queen bedroom features hand-carved furniture, its own bathroom and another private deck. Kids will love the lower level bedroom with its two sets of single bunk beds and its own bathroom.
Bask in the peace and solitude of Mountain View Lodge, or enjoy the company of family and friends as you end another glorious day at your perfect getaway. Tomorrow there is sure to be another glorious sunrise in the east.
- High-speed wireless Internet, monitored security system
- Cabin sleeps 8 (king, queen, two double bunk beds)
- Game room - regulation billiards, ping pong table, BlongoBall, dart board, durable fabric double chair and ottoman, 2 leather rockers/recliners, stone gas fireplace, 40” TV with Xbox Kinect and DVD player, board games
- Outdoor - main level wrap around deck, 4 rocking chairs and footrests, stainless Weber gas grill; main level screened-in porch, stone wood burning fireplace, dining table seats 4, 2 rocking chairs, 48" glider, end table; lower deck, 2 chairs, 3 end tables, hot tub seats 4
- Interior - wood tongue and groove, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped kitchen, custom cabinets, black appliances, breakfast bar seats 2, kitchen utensils, microwave, toaster oven, coffee maker, blender
- Dining Room - handcrafted table and chairs seats 8
- Family Room - naughahyde recliner couch and loveseat recliner, handcrafted end tables and coffee table, 50” HDTV with Blu-ray player, stone gas fireplace, lamps, rug, Thermopane windows
- Media - satellite TV with 200 plus channels, local phone service
- Bedrooms - master upstairs with king bed, handcrafted log dresser and night stands, 32” flat screen TV, lamps, private balcony with 2 rocking chairs, settee; main level with heavy timber queen bed, handcrafted dresser, night stand, 27” flat screen TV, lamps, private deck with double chair; downstairs with heavy timber double bunk beds, dresser, night stand, lamp
- Bathrooms - ensuite master bath upstairs, Jacuzzi tub, walk-in shower, single vanity; main level bath with tub/shower combo single vanity; downstairs bath with shower/tub combo, double vanities, tile floor
- Laundry - full-size washer and dryer on main level, iron and ironing board
- Central HVAC
- Driveway - ample parking
Check in time is 3:00 pm. Check out time is 10:00 am. A down payment is required to reserve the cabin. For complete rental terms, please read the Cabin Rental Agreement
Purchase five nights and the sixth night is free.