Lords and ladies, welcome to your castle away from home. Whether you’re seeking a romantic tryst, a friends’ weekend, or a memorable family celebration, Castle Ridge provides a royal retreat from everyday life.
This cozy yet spacious North Georgia cabin rental features soaring stone and timber architecture; laurel staircases; knotty pine tongue-in-groove throughout; art glass fixtures; and an eclectic mix of comfortable, “country cabin” décor. Its main feature, the great room’s stunning prow-front wall of windows, offers panoramic vistas of the mountains and the town of Blue Ridge.
Nestled among trees in a mountaintop community, this palatial setting is only minutes from Lake Blue Ridge, the Toccoa River, the Aska Adventure Area, and downtown Blue Ridge. And while there are so many activities close by, you can also simply enjoy the views from your Adirondack chair, relaxing on the sun deck.
The full-sized kitchen and dining area are ideal for entertaining and hosting special occasions. Or dine al fresco on the covered deck, surrounded by serenity and beauty.
There’s plenty of indoor fun awaiting you in the game room. Enjoy some ping pong, challenge a friend to air hockey, play Xbox, choose a movie from the vast DVD library, or listen to music. There are also numerous books, board games and a toy chest filled with children’s favorites.
There’s no better place to reconnect and rekindle the home fires than Castle Ridge. The romantic great room, with its mood lighting, is ideal for late night conversations by the beautiful wood-burning stone fireplace. Or, on a starlit night, both the hot tub and the fire pit can keep the chill away while providing an optimum place to end a perfect day in the wonder of nature.
This intimate retreat floor plan was designed for privacy. Each floor offers a large bedroom, bath and sitting area, and the loft provides a fourth way to sleep in style. Settle into the master bedroom upstairs - a spacious, richly decorated room with a sleek, contemporary, platform bed, and gaze out at the stars. Snuggle up in the loft with a good book and more breathtaking views on the twin daybed, which is also perfect for children with their parents right nearby. The charming, antique-themed main floor queen bedroom welcomes you with a dainty beaded and appliquéd comforter – step out on to the deck to watch the sunrise. The lower level’s luxurious king bedroom features custom, rustic furnishings and plenty of windows.
Treat yourself to an escape among some of the most breathtaking scenery in the country. Spending a few days at Castle Ridge is sure to make anyone feel like the king or queen of the world.
- High Speed Wireless Internet Connection
- Sleeps 8 (2 kings, queen, twin day bed with trundle bed)
- Game Room - regulation ping pong, air hockey, Xbox and games, surround sound stereo, 24” flat screen TV, DVD movies, sofa, chair, coffee table, end table, board games, books, children’s toy box with toys
- Outdoor - covered deck with ceiling fans, screened-in western deck, picnic table seats 8, 2 Adirondack chairs, 2 side tables and bench, gas grill; sun deck, 2 chairs, side table; lower deck, hot tub seats 6, outdoor speakers; fire pit, benches, horse shoe pit
- Interior - all wood tongue and groove, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped kitchen, custom cabinets, stainless steel appliances, wine rack, kitchen utensils, microwave, coffee maker, large wood topped island seats 2
- Dining Room - Calistoga dining table seats 8 (leafs for 10)
- Media - satellite TV, local phone service
- Family Room - oversized club chair, micro fiber sofa and loveseat, stone wood burning fireplace, 32” flat screen TV with DVD player, CD player/radio, coffee table, end tables, lamps, rugs, hand crafted laurel staircases
- Loft - pillow top twin day bed with a trundle bed below, table, end table, lamp, ottoman, rug
- Bedrooms - main level with platform queen bed, memory foam topper, night stands, 3 drawer chest, lamps, chair, ottoman; upstairs master with platform king bed, pillow top mattress, dresser, night stand, lamp, rug, 27” TV, private en suite bath, oversized closet, sheepskin throw, iPod docking station; downstairs with king bed, memory foam topper, night stand, lamp, desk with chair
- Bathrooms - main level bath with tub/shower combo, rustic cabinetry vanity; upstairs master en suite bath with double sink vanity, shower/tub combo; downstairs bath with tiled walk in shower
- Pet Friendly - up to 2 well behaved dogs with prior management approval
- Child Amenities - portable crib/playpen in downstairs bedroom closet
- Laundry - full size washer and dryer in main level bathroom closet
- Central HVAC
- Drive - paved, ample parking
Check in time is 3:00 pm. Check out time is 10:00 am. A down payment is required to reserve the cabin. For complete rental terms, please read the Cabin Rental Agreement
Purchase five nights and the sixth is free.