As you make your way up to this lovely cabin, it’s easy to see how it was christened “Heaven’s View.” Perched high on a hilltop, spectacular views abound here. The high ceilings and huge picture windows offer a heavenly view indeed and fill the entire home with natural light.
This cozy retreat is tailor made for a two couples or a family looking for a little quality time in nature. The relaxed and comfortable décor throughout the home sets the stage for a tranquil, easy-breezy vacation. Sink into the plush sofa to watch a little TV or curl up with a good book. Make some snacks, pop in a movie and settle in for a romantic evening. Pour a glass of local wine, put on some music and wander out on the spacious wrap-around deck to unwind on a rocking chair while the kids play horseshoes below in the large yard. Stroll down to the inviting, grotto-like fire pit area after dinner to share your favorite moments from the day and watch fireflies flicker through the night sky.
If the heavens open, a little rain won’t cloud your day in this serene retreat. There’s plenty to entertain the group indoors, with backgammon, chess, board games and cards. Play some Crazy 8s or Go Fish! if the weather won’t allow you to “go fish” in the Toccoa.
In cooler months, star gaze while soaking in the hot tub, offering the perfect contrast to the crisp autumn air. All your cares will melt away as you take in the awesome sights, fresh smells and peaceful sounds of nature surrounding you.
Because of its enviable location at the top of a hill, the road leading to Heaven’s View is steep gravel – four-wheel drive or front-wheel drive is recommended to arrive most easily here. And by all accounts, it’s more than worth the climb.
Can you hear the angels singing? That’s what happens after a few days in this paradise in the clouds. Enjoy some blissful time away from Earth here at Heaven’s View and return a new you.
- High Speed Wireless Internet Connection
- Sleeps 7 (king, 2 queens, twin daybed)
- Loft - twin daybed, queen bed, chairs, game table, backgammon, chess, board games, card games, puzzles, bookcase with children and adult books
- Outdoor - wrap round deck on main floor with 2 rocking chairs, outdoor dining table for 4, hot tub seats 6, stainless steel gas grill; electronic dart board off downstairs porch; horseshoe pit; large river rock fire pit with 2 benches
- Interior - pine walls, ceiling fans in family room and bedrooms
- Kitchen - fully equipped kitchen, stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, island, kitchen utensils, microwave, coffee maker, toaster
- Dining Room - dining table seats 6
- Media - satellite TV, local phone service
- Family Room - cloth sofa and chairs, coffee table, end table, stacked stone gas fireplace, 40” LCD TV with DVD player, Xbox 360 Kinect with games, numerous popular DVD movies
- Bedrooms - main floor bedroom with log queen bed, wooden furniture set, French doors opening to main level deck: upstairs master bedroom with log king bed, wooden furniture set, 27” TV with DVD player, printer/scanner/copier, opening to private balcony with two chairs
- Bathrooms - bathroom with shower, Jacuzzi tub, and double vanity upstairs near master bedroom and loft; main level bathroom with shower
- Laundry - washer and dryer on main level
- Central HVAC
- Driveway - asphalt drive, ample parking
Check in time is 3:00 pm. Check out time is 10:00 am. A down payment is required to reserve the cabin. For complete rental terms, please read the Cabin Rental Agreement
Purchase five nights and the sixth is free.