Water lovers, run to Riverwalk. With its secluded riverside community and unique Native American fish trap vestige nearby, the tranquil sights of the rushing water will instantly lure you in. Completely surrounded by woods, Riverwalk offers total seclusion, without another home in sight.
Beautifully furnished, Riverwalk’s high-end décor features an animal theme in homage to the area’s wildlife. From the deer mounted on the wall to the bear motif and charming fish-themed accents, you’ll feel immersed in nature, enhanced further by the wood walls and rustic log furniture throughout the home. The gnarled tree trunk beam anchoring the great room, and tree branch door and railing in the loft, add unique character to this authentic mountain lodge.
Grab your fishing gear or inner tubes and head out for a relaxing day on the water – it’s only a short half of a mile walk or drive to Riverwalk’s 180 feet of Toccoa river access. Explore the fish trap, which was built by Native Americans generations ago and still stands as a glimpse into how fish were caught in earlier days.
Before dinner, lounge in the great room by the wood-burning fireplace with some music. Then fire up the gas grill or smoker and enjoy your fresh catch out on the screened-in porch’s dining table, warmed by the outdoor fireplace on chillier nights. Have an after dinner drink on the community swing overlooking the river and fire pit, or head down to the grill stations and pavilion shared by the neighborhood.
The game room downstairs feels like a cozy private club. Play pool in front of the crackling fireplace, relaxing in the “billiards chairs”, which hold your pool cue, while you await your turn. Or play darts while watching a game on the big screen overhead. Step on to the porch for a dip in the Jacuzzi.
The balcony off of the loft was made for kids. They’ll consider it their own private hideaway – there’s plenty of room to play games, Xbox Kinect and horse around. There’s an Xbox game library and DVDs so they can watch movies. At bedtime, they’ll love snuggling into the loft’s built-in beds, complete with “jack-a-lopes.”
Whether you’re settling into the master bedroom upstairs or the bear-themed twin bedroom downstairs, each room is imbued with warmth and charm. In the first floor queen bedroom, you can walk out onto the screened-in porch for one last look at the stars before hibernating in total luxury.
This peaceful retreat is a place to reflect and enjoy nature. Every detail, from Riverwalk’s beautiful and warm ambiance to the unique fish trap in the river, will lure you in hook, line and sinker.
- High Speed Wireless Internet Connection
- Sleeps 10 (king, queen, 2 twins, 2 built-in twins, full size futon)
- Game Room - regulation billiards, dart board (must bring your own darts), board games, 2 billiards chairs that hold pool cues, 2 leather chairs,42” flat screen TV with DVD player, Xbox kinect, stone gas fireplace, 4 wooden stools
- Outdoor - main level screened-in porch with stone outdoor wood burning fireplace, 4 chairs, coffee table, table seats 6, 3 ceiling fans, blankets, gas grill, smoker; downstairs screened-in porch off game room, Jacuzzi seats 4, nearby towel rack, carved wooden bench, 3 wicker chairs, coffee table, rugs; fenced-in backyard with access to downstairs screened-in porch; short 8 minute walk or 0.3 mile drive to river with 180 feet of river access, outdoor swing for 2 overlooking the river, fire pit, 2 grill stations and pavilion seats 36 (all common use for neighborhood)
- Interior - all wood tongue and groove, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped kitchen, stainless steel appliances, granite counters, custom cabinets, kitchen utensils, microwave, toasters, coffee maker
- Dining Room - dining table seats 8
- Media - satellite TV, local phone service
- Family Room - leather sofa and chair, coffee table, end tables, lamps, big tree trunk beam, stone wood burning fireplace, 42” flat screen TV with DVD player, stereo system with iPod docking station and CD player, door opens into screened-in porch
- Loft - tree branch door and railing,32” flat screen TV, Xbox Kinect, Xbox game library, DVD movies, 2 built in twin beds with a jack-a-lope in each one, balcony off loft, sofa, end tables, chair, chess board, lamps, rugs
- Bedrooms - main level with heavy timber queen bed, night stands, lamps, dresser, door opens to screened-in porch; master upstairs with heavy timber king bed, night stands, lamps, dresser, chest, rugs; downstairs bedroom with 2 twin branch beds, bear themed bedding and rug, night stand, lamps
- Bathrooms - upstairs bath with walk-in tile shower, granite tops, double vanity; upstairs powder room; main level bath with tub, double vanity, granite tops; downstairs bath with tub/shower combo, double vanity, granite tops; state-of-the-art tankless hot water heater
- Pet Friendly - well behaved dogs with prior management approval, fenced-in back yard
- Laundry - washer and dryer in main level bathroom
- Central HVAC
- Driveway - gravel driveway, ample parking
Check in time is 3:00 pm. Check out time is 10:00 am. A down payment is required to reserve the cabin. For complete rental terms, please read the Cabin Rental Agreement
Purchase five nights and the sixth is free.